October 29, 2010

Home!

Got discharged from the hospital today. Was glad to leave but also a bit apprehensive about just how I'd manage to take care of myself since I live alone. End result of which my BP started to rise.....oh well....

The ride home was bumpy (my office sent a car, thank God!) and long, coupled with which I had to get some money out of the atm and do some food shopping. By the time I got home and finally got to lie down, I was totally knackered and my stitches had started hurting. In fact they still hurt, can't wait to take dis evening's pain meds.

Altogether it hasn't been as bad as I feared taking care of myself. I managed to sort of shower (and thoroughly wet my bandage), I made some nasty pasta out of a pack for lunch and I was able to clean my bathroom (I know, I'm mad!). Now I'm taking it easy and lying down, but I'm getting hungry, time to start moving again!

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

No comments:

Post a Comment